February 29, 2016
The Kansas City Auto Show is back in town, coming to Bartle Hall March 2-6, 2016. This year’s auto show will give attendees more than 500 new cars, trucks, SUVs and crossovers to explore with incredible new technology and features. Be sure to stop by Frank Ancona Honda’s booth for all the latest deals and news on your favorite Hondas. For this year’s Kansas City Auto Show, the Honda Civic Sedan, Honda HR-V, Honda Odyssey and the all-new Honda Ridgeline will be featured.
That’s not all! This year’s auto show will also feature brand new attractions to make the show more fun for people of all persuasions, ages and interests. Here’s what you can expect:
- KC’s Garage: This is the place to go if you need to take a break. Enjoy a beer or a glass of wine, plus enjoy music in the laid-back atmosphere. You can also grab a bite to eat from all the local food trucks.
- The Food Truck Mafia: This is a tightly knit family of food trucks with a passion for bringing fresh, quality and unique food to the streets of Kansas City. Trucks scheduled to appear at this year’s show include: Bochi, Crave of Kansas City, Beauty of the Bistro, KC BBQ Truck, Monk’s Roast Beef, Savanna Jane Lemonade and Ohana’s Shaved Ice. Learn more here.
- Classic Cars: There will be two different areas for you to check out some beautiful classic and vintage cars. Six antique fire trucks will also be on display. Brought to you by the Art of the Car Concours and the Kansas City Automotive Museum.
- Kids Korner: Bring the family over to the Kids Korner for a sneak peek of LEGO KidsFest, a three-day LEGO extravaganza coming to Kansas City this May. You’ll have the chance to build and race custom cars, as well as play with life size LEGO characters.
- Paradise Park: Be able to enjoy the auto show without having to chase the little ones around. You can drop off your four- to nine-year-olds at Paradise Park for up to two hours of free, supervised play.
The Kansas City Auto Show is being held at Bartle Hall on West 13th Street in downtown Kansas City. Admission is $11 for adults and $6 for children. Here’s the best part – if you stop in Frank Ancona Honda on Wednesday, March 2, you could get a voucher for FREE admission to the show on Thursday, March 3, for Dealership Customer Appreciation Day. Call (855) 859-6511 for details.
For more information on this year’s auto show, click here.