March 15, 2016
Our latest models have everyone talking. Honda stole the show this year with high ratings from Kelley Blue Book, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, just to name a few. Value and safety awards make up a large portion of Honda’s achievements this year.
Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com named several 2016 Honda Models with Overall Best Buy, Best Buy, Best Value Brand and Best Resale Value Awards. We’re proud to announce that the 2016 Honda Civic is the Overall Best Buy according to Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com, along with the 2016 Honda CR-V, Pilot and Odyssey, which were named Best Buy of the Year in their respective classes.
Additional awards include U.S. News naming the CR-V the Best Car for the Money among compact SUVs. The Honda Fit also was also recognized by U.S. News rankings and was awarded the Best Car for the Money title in the Subcompact and Hatchback categories. Both the CR-V and Fit were commended for their high EPA-estimated mpg ratings and low long-term ownership costs.
2015 Honda Civic Hybrid
Best Buy of the Year:
- Civic (Overall Best Buy)
2016 CR-V Touring
Although getting the best value for your money is important, by no means should it cast a shadow on safety. Don’t worry, Honda has you covered in both areas! The coveted 2016 TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) was awarded to four Hondas in recognition of their superior crash safety performance. Several 2016 Honda models were also recognized by IIHS with the esteemed TOP SAFETY PICK rating due to their excellent safety performance and still more earned top marks with a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
2016 TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating:
- Accord Sedan with Honda Sensing™
- 2016 Accord Coupe with Honda Sensing™
- 2016 Pilot with Honda Sensing™
- 2016 CR-V Touring
TOP SAFETY PICK rating
- Accord Sedan
- Accord Coupe
5-Star Overall Vehicle Score:
View all 2016 Honda awards and accolades here.
February 29, 2016
The Kansas City Auto Show is back in town, coming to Bartle Hall March 2-6, 2016. This year’s auto show will give attendees more than 500 new cars, trucks, SUVs and crossovers to explore with incredible new technology and features. Be sure to stop by Frank Ancona Honda’s booth for all the latest deals and news on your favorite Hondas. For this year’s Kansas City Auto Show, the Honda Civic Sedan, Honda HR-V, Honda Odyssey and the all-new Honda Ridgeline will be featured.
That’s not all! This year’s auto show will also feature brand new attractions to make the show more fun for people of all persuasions, ages and interests. Here’s what you can expect:
- KC’s Garage: This is the place to go if you need to take a break. Enjoy a beer or a glass of wine, plus enjoy music in the laid-back atmosphere. You can also grab a bite to eat from all the local food trucks.
- The Food Truck Mafia: This is a tightly knit family of food trucks with a passion for bringing fresh, quality and unique food to the streets of Kansas City. Trucks scheduled to appear at this year’s show include: Bochi, Crave of Kansas City, Beauty of the Bistro, KC BBQ Truck, Monk’s Roast Beef, Savanna Jane Lemonade and Ohana’s Shaved Ice. Learn more here.
- Kids Korner: Bring the family over to the Kids Korner for a sneak peek of LEGO KidsFest, a three-day LEGO extravaganza coming to Kansas City this May. You’ll have the chance to build and race custom cars, as well as play with life size LEGO characters.
- Paradise Park: Be able to enjoy the auto show without having to chase the little ones around. You can drop off your four- to nine-year-olds at Paradise Park for up to two hours of free, supervised play.
The Kansas City Auto Show is being held at Bartle Hall on West 13th Street in downtown Kansas City. Admission is $11 for adults and $6 for children. Here’s the best part – if you stop in Frank Ancona Honda on Wednesday, March 2, you could get a voucher for FREE admission to the show on Thursday, March 3, for Dealership Customer Appreciation Day. Call (855) 859-6511 for details.
For more information on this year’s auto show, click here.