September 16, 2016
The Honda HR-V made a comeback in a big way in 2016. After a halt in 2006, the second generation HR-V started production again in 2014 and Honda’s latest model is earning rave reviews. It’s hard to find a knock against the new HR-V. This versatile crossover is easy to drive, handles nicely and has a size that fits seemingly anywhere.
The HR-V certainly has the specs to back-up its accolades. With three different options to choose from, the LX, EX and EX-L Navi, there’s a model that’s a perfect fit for everyone. The vehicle comes standard with Bluetooth connectivity, USB audio interface, 5-inch color LCD screen (7-inch with EX & EX-L), multi-angle rearview camera, 2nd row magic seat, remote entry and a 141-hp, 1.8-liter, 16-Valve, SOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine.
When it comes to competitors, the HR-V “thoroughly trounces” them, according to Edmunds. The estimated 31 MPG is quite impressive for a SUV. Combine the MPG with spacious seating and well-mannered handling and it’s no surprise the HR-V is “trouncing” the competition!
To see this incredible crossover for yourself, come in today and check out the 2016 Honda HR-V at Frank Ancona Honda!
September 16, 2016
The journey of the CR-V started more than 20 years ago when the car was first released. The new model stands completely apart of its earlier iterations, ditching the boxy edges for a curvier finish that resembles the rest of the Honda family.
With fall and winter just around the corner we can expect a lot more inclement weather. You want to feel safe and secure knowing that nothing in the road will stand in your way. A review in Car and Driver calls the 2016 Honda CR-Vboth versatile and reliable while being no stranger to luxury.
This means that regardless of the weather outside you will be riding in style. The vehicle comes standard with Bluetooth connectivity, USB Audio Interface, Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines and a 185-hp, 2.4-Liter, 16-Valve, DOHC i-VTEC 4-Cylinder Engine (LX model).
Four additional models of Honda’s CR-V offer even more luxurious features, giving you comfort and convenience. The Touring model even comes with the incredible Honda Sensing Package and Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System.
Over the past few years the Honda CR-V has received several notable accolades including:
The Honda CR-V boasts an impressive 33/26 Hwy/City MPG rating while comfortably transporting five people. You’ll find plenty of power, fuel economy and luxury features in this surprisingly affordable vehicle. Stop by to test drive the incredible Honda CR-V at Frank Ancona Honda. We’re here to answer all your questions and will work with you to find your next car!
November 23, 2015
The highly anticipated 2016 Honda Civic was recently released on November 12, 2015. The 10th generation Civic debuted with a revamped look jam-packed with new Honda features. We aren’t the only one’s taking notice. Kelley Blue Book recently announced the 2016 Honda Civic as the Overall Best Buy in its Best Buy Awards. The new Civic raises the bar for all compact cars with its sleek and modern design. With a larger model than years past, the civic almost feels like a midsize sedan.
What’s New with the 2016 Honda Civic?*
The redesigned Civic was created with usability in mind, making it easy to drive and use. It gets 42 mpg on the highway and 31 mpg in the city. From a capless fuel system, to a remote engine start and automatic brake holding, the 2016 Honda Civic Sedan has a full list of new features:
- Turbocharged Engine: A new 1.5 liter engine offers high cruise efficiency and robust performance.
- LED Lighting: The 2016 Honda Civic features new LED headlights that help you see more of the road and helps the environment by saving energy.
- Rain-sensing Windshield Wipers: Rain moving into the area? No problem! The Civic’s new rain-sensing wipers automatically activate when it senses rain.
- Capless Fuel System: Say goodbye to that pesky fuel cap. Now refueling is easier and cleaner with the capless fuel system. The fuel filler neck opens on contact when the door is opened, to make refueling faster, easier and cleaner.
- Heated seats: Now everyone in the car can experience heated seats! The 2016 Civic features 3 heat level settings for the passenger seats and back seat heat capability.
- Driver Information Interface: Everything you need to know pops up on your driver dashboard.
- Remote Engine Start: Tired of getting into a freezing or super hot car? Now you can start your car from wherever you’re more comfortable.
And the list goes on and on. For a look at all of the new features click here. So what are you waiting for? We have the 2016 Honda Civic in stock today! Stop in for a test drive or call: (855) 859-6511
*Some models don’t include all features. See dealer for complete details.