October 18, 2015
Olathe Honda dealer, Frank Ancona Honda, the largest dealership in the Kansas City metro (measured in acres), is proud to honor active and retired vets with the Military Appreciation Offer in time for Veterans Day, on November 11, 2015. Vets will receive $500 in cash when they finance a vehicle via American Honda. The offer is valid through January 4, 2016 unless terminated earlier by HFS and only one $500 Military Appreciation Certificate allowed per vehicle. Print this blog post and stop by Frank Ancona Honda to take advantage of the offer!
Mr. Frank Ancona, who founded the dealership, also served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War. The dealership continues to support its community by donating to several family charities, such as Phoenix Family, Catholic Charities, TLC for Children and Families and many more. The family-run Olathe Honda dealer recognizes the importance of supporting our troops and their families.
The Military Appreciation Offer can be used toward the purchase or lease of any new 2015 or 2016 model year Honda automobile using a valid Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease®, or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® program through HFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program).
To be eligible for this offer, you must meet certain credit criteria established by HFS and the vehicle must be eligible for new-vehicle rates. Honda Military Appreciation Offer is available to Individuals who are:
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within 180 days of separation from active service.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse’ LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Purchase: $500 is applied toward the down payment
The certificate can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in the buyer’s address.